Thursday 17 January 2008

Free flight!

Yep. It says it all. I got a free flight on Ryan air. Bitches gonna fuck up some hos. yo.

Please excuse the profanity, but I am just so excited. I'm off to Rome with friends, then to Dublin by me wee little self. Unless of course someone wants to join me on such a treacherous journey. But no one will. BECAUSE I WON'T LET THEM!!!

So things have been pretty tame on this side. I got a wonderful visit from a friend I haven't seen for a long time. PJ and his kind girlfriend, Georgina, spent two nights with me and we wandered around London aimlessly. Well, not entirely. PJ had a list of things to do which, as I recall, only completed a few. Two days in London is like...nothing.

We visited the Tate Modern which is a splendid place, seriously. But like all art museums, after about the third painting of an apple that looks mysteriously like a vagina,I got overwhelmed and had to sit down.

By the way, I am hearing screams of some kind of animal from outside my window and it's freaking me out.

Anyway, the Tate is a great place. There was a dungeon with Wax sculptures on the way though that caught my eye and I will definitely be visiting them soon enough. Then it was off to China town to eat food and look at the lights of Leicester Sq. (pronounced Lester. You silly English) and I felt compelled to spend loads and loads of hard earned loan money. Thanks Andrea!

By the end, I was tired of being so touristy although I do enjoy it. I still have to visit such places as Parliament, the Tower of London, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, The British Museum, The Victoria and Albert Museum, blah blah blah...all the wonderful things. It seems though that time is running out. Seriously, I have been here almost three weeks already. THAT IS QUITE NEARLY A MONTH! Can you believe that? I am amazed.

Still trying to make those connections and slowly trying to learn to love myself. I am having a hard time doing that. I have probably gained some weight what with all the drinking and eating I have taken interest in. Yet I refuse to stop it. It would be in my best interest to not have purchased that wonderful ice cream but I did it anyways;. And that fish and chips, and those three ciders, and that blah and those bloops. When evening hits I am a mess of pounding one bad food after another.

Thing will get better and they will like me for the must. I am that likable.

No comments: