Sunday 3 February 2008

Waiting....

God has yet to reveal to me why I was banished from Italy.

I'm waiting God, and all I have to say, is that it better be good. Better than sliced bread or cheezitz, and I really don't see it possible to top cheezitz.

This thing won't change the font back to unbold. Oh well. Looks like everything I say in this post will be REALLY important.

I will say this, my relationship with my roommates has improved so I guess that is a good thing. We went dancing and I got so BLASTED out of my mind, I've been having dizzy spells for two days. Or my liver has finally tuckered out. Which ever one it is, I am now sworn off heavy drinking. I really shouldn't drink Alcohol at all. It's doing nothing for my health.

I made homemade taboulli and mashed cauliflower for dinner. It was delicious. I am trying to do whole food thing and get my body back into shape. It won't be so hard. I shouldn't drink, eat carbs, sugar, or anything else tasty. It won't be so hard. I CAN DO IT!

I went to Portobello Rd., but I went a tad too late. Everything was closed except for a few market shops and restaurants, but the street was deserted. It was a beautiful road, none the less. An old man that I bought a necklace from gave me a coin from the era of King George the Third. It is worn out and you can't really tell if it's a penny or what, but you can still see his face and the naked lady on the back. It is now the oldest thing I own.

Portobello Road is located in Notting Hill. Everytime I think of it I think of that terrible film that shares it's name. Granted, I've never seen the film, but its a RomCom and you know how terrible those are. (Gigli, anyone?) It reminds me of Beacon Hill if Beacon Hill were in England and larger and older and...well, nothing like Beacon hill except rich people populate it. There are a ton of private parks that you need a key to enter. I guess if I was shelling out over a million pounds for a dwelling, I would want to be entitled to a private garden to share with my fellow rich bitches.

Now I am off to have ONE glass of wine. Don't over do it, Jenny.

No comments: