Wednesday 13 February 2008

Last Night's Dream

I had a very vivid dream last night:

So my flat mate Tom and I were dating but I could tell that he really didn't want to date me. He would sit far away from me when we ate dinner, didn't give me eye contact, and wouldn't kiss me or do anything a boyfriend should. I realized this and I wanted to break up with him. I brought it up to him and said "Tom, you don't really like me, do you?" he would argue me and say he did. I think eventually I just left him or he left me...

Then I was in a small town running and hiding from people who were trying to hurt me. A few kids from my class were running with me along with Sasha. We hid in a giant house and I think we were safe for a while. Someone gave me a couple of bombs to throw at enemies. They were sacks of liquid that you poked through the top with a ball point pen and would explode at whatever you threw them at. Eventually the Nazi's came in and we were hiding and putting up a fight against them as they tried to detain us. I threw one bomb and killed someone but the other one I hid under my shit when I was caught. However it was grossly inflated and they found it and took it.

Then we were in a 90 floor tower building where they were detaining all the Jews. I remember that I knew they were going to kill me if I didn't escape. A bunch of my classmates were there and some friends. We were trying to fiind a way to escape. It gets a little fuzzy but I remember running in and out of rooms diverging the Nazis and hiding. I think I threw a few bombs and may have had a gun at one point.

Finally we all made it to the stairs which were half broken. Then would go down a certain ammount, then there was a 10 foot drop to the next set of stairs. People were helping to drop others down these stairs. I was terrified and hated it, butI made it down them all and I was almost home free. There was only one last stretch of land to cover before we were safe.

Suddenly we were at an old neighbors house-the couple with two kids and lived next to us in the blue house on the hill. I saw guards and I knew that we just had to run for it and make the best of it. So we started running. The guards saw us and were after us at once, shooting and killing a few. I got shot in the wrist, but somehow managed to grab two machine guns and started killed the Nazis that were chasing us. They turned out to be kids from my class as well. I remember distinctly killing Claudius...

The safe house was my old house on the hill were Ruby and my Father lived. But it was inhabited by English people and I couldn't find my father. But I was safe from the Nazis which was very reassuring.

No comments: